A few updates from Print Services . . .
- Here is the latest Warehouse General Delivery Schedule
- Elementary Handbooks will be delivered to sites over the next week.
- Safe Schools Handbooks/Letters will be delivered to sites over the next week.
- Free and Reduced Applications will be mailed to all households this week. Additional applications for new families will be available at each site in the cafeteria and office. Families are also encouraged to sign up on-line here Apply for Lunch
- Literacy Letters to Parents are available to download here Literacy Testing Letters
- The Managed Print Program kicked off on July 1, 2015. You will receive your first bill in early August for prints in July (similar to the copier program).
- We are on track to finish converting all sites to the new print server by the end of 2015. We will be meeting with each site to set up reporting soon after.
- Here is the latest Request for Printing Form