For information on
APS has contracted with Ricoh for copiers / MFP's from 16-17 through 21-22. All devices have the ability to copy, scan to email, and print. Some devices have the ability to fax as well.
Note: All Ricoh devices are on Papercut05 - to get to the print server, go to your start button and type \\papercut05 in the search window, find your device and then right-click.
- APS Fleet Manager: Brenda Darveau x28282
- Service: 888-456-6457, press 2
- Supplies: www.myricoh.com - Instructions on how to order are here NOTE: There is an $11.50 processing charge for phone orders!
- Meter Reads: 888-456-6457, press 5
- Invoices/Contracts/Moving: 888-456-6457, press 9
- Recycling: Send back to the APS Warehouse - make sure to mark your package "Recycle".
- Billing: Invoices will be mailed to the site contact each month. For more information, click here. You can access your bills online by registering at www.getmyaccounts.com - you'll need your contract number from a recent invoice.
- How To Videos Click on this link and enter your model number for detailed instructions on how to use your device.
Click here for ---> Current Models Available with power requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I get staples? Order them online at www.myricoh.com. There is no charge for staples.
- Can I print to my MFP? Did you know that it is cheaper to print to a Multi Function device (Ricoh or Xerox) than printing to your laser printer? Use your device as a printer by selecting it Here
- Can I print to the Cloud? Click here for instructions
If you're interested in a new copier, or have questions about your current copier, please contact Brenda Darveau at email@example.com or x28282
MODEL 402 - replaces MODEL 401
MODEL C307 - replaces MODEL C306
- Complete Reference Guide
- Select Series- Quick Ref Guide
- Address Book Backup and Restore in WIM
- My Ricoh Instructions
- Order Supplies - Quick Reference
Find your serial number and EID by clicking on this page