APS has contracted with Ricoh for walk up copiers for 16-17 through 21-22. All devices have the ability to copy, scan to email and print.
Note: All Ricoh devices are on Papercut05 - to get to the print server, go to your start button and type \\papercut05 in the search window, find your device, right click and select connect.
- APS Fleet Manager: Brenda Darveau x28282
- Ricoh Representative: Donna Winne 720.875.8414
- Service: 888-456-6457, press 2
- Supplies: www.myricoh.com - Instructions on how to order are here NOTE: There is an $11.50 processing charge for phone orders!
- Meter Reads: 888-456-6457, press 5
- Invoices/Contracts/Moving: 888-456-6457, press 9
- Recycling: Send back to the APS Warehouse - make sure to mark your package "Recycle".
- Billing: Invoices will be mailed to the site contact each month. For more information, click here. You can access your bills online by registering at www.getmyaccounts.com - you'll need your contract number from a recent invoice.
- Current Models Available with power requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I get staples? Order them online at www.myricoh.com. There is no charge for staples.
- Can I print to my MFP? Did you know that it is cheaper to print to a Multi Function device (Ricoh or Xerox) than printing to your laser printer? Use your device as a printer by selecting it Here
- How do I use ICE? Click here for the user guide.
- When will the id scanners be used for my copier? This project is currently on hold due to lack of resources.
If you're interested in a new copier, or have questions about your current copier, please contact Brenda Darveau at email@example.com or x28282
MODEL 402 - replaces MODEL 401
MODEL C307 - replaces MODEL C306
- ICE- User Guide
- Adding User Code using WIM
- Select Series- Quick Ref Guide
- Complete Reference Guide
- Address Book Backup and Restore in WIM
- Setting up User Codes with Original Web Image Monitor
- My Ricoh Instructions
- Printing to a Ricoh device when your site uses user codes
- Order Supplies - Quick Reference
- How to Print Usage by User Code from the Operator Panel User Code Reports from WIM
- User Code Reports from WIM How to Print Usage by User Code from the Operator Panel
Reference this page to check status of installation of your new copier.